TERMS & CONDITIONS: #ScrapbookingWithJessops
The Promoter is Jessops Europe Limited (JEL) – Company no 08384909, whose registered office is at Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1LY.
1. Entrants must be resident in UK and over 16 at time of entry.
2. Entrants must not be members or employees, or the immediate family of members or employees, of Jessops:
2a. In entering into the competition/draw, an Entrant warrants to the Promoter that he/she is:
(i) resident in the UK; and
(ii) over 16 years of age at the time of entry; and
(iii) not a member or employee, or the immediate family of members or employees, of Jessops
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. To enter the Facebook and Instagram competition/draw Entrants must:
(i) follow @JessopsPhoto;
(ii) Like our Post
(ii) Post an image of a scrapbook project
(iii) use the dedicated hashtag #ScrapbookingWithJessops during the prize draw period (24th August – 9th September 2018). If the hashtags have not been used, the Entrant’s entry cannot be considered. All entries must be posted before 9th September 23.59h.
6. People can enter multiple times each day. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or error on the part of the Entrant or a failure by the Entrant to comply with, or adhere to, these Terms and Conditions.
7. One entrant will be selected as a winner; such winner being selected:
(i) from all valid entries and
(ii) at by 23.59pm on the 9th September.
8. The winner will be notified through the relevant social platform that they supplied their image by 23.59pm of the 10th September.
The Promoter’s decision will be final.
10. The winner will receive a Scrapbook Kit worth 100£.
11. Winners must claim prizes by noon on 21st September 2018. How to claim details will be provided to each winning Entrant with their respective winner’s notification. Winning Entrants will also be required to provide proof of age and UK residence when claiming their prize.
12. In the event a winner Entrant fails to claim a prize by noon on the 21st September 2018 or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void. Such prize will not be reallocated to another person.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw/competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Winning Entrants may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
15. Entrants confirm that they are the copyright holders of the visual content and that it is their original work. Jessops reserves the right to ask for proof in order to verify ownership of the work. Anyone found to be entering footage, audio or imagery belonging to others will be disqualified.
16. Entrants retain all copyright over any visual content submitted allowing it to be used by Jessops for the purpose of promoting the competition and for use at any future events. Jessops is not responsible for the licensing of any visual content, model, location or audio submitted by entrants and will co-operate with authorities, should any copyright infringements arise.
17. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the competition/draw referred to in these Terms and Conditions other than as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions.
18. The name and county of the winners will be available until 30th January 2019 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Dept at the Promoter’s address as set out above.
19. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall affect any statutory rights of Entrants.
You are using an outdated browser